- All travellers are required to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate upon arrival. The test must be a Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test, with the sample collected within 48 hours of boarding your flight to Zimbabwe.
- All Travellers must complete a Traveller Health Questionnaire which will be distributed on your flight.
- Presentation of Covid-19 PCR negative certificate and the Travel Health Questionnaire.
- Temperature & health screening.
- PCR Testing can be done locally in Victoria Falls at a rate of USD 60 per person. Many hotels and camps allow you to do this from the comfort of your accommodation for a small added fee. Results can be returned quickly, sometimes same day.
- There is no specific requirement for exit of Zimbabwe, however it is likely your home country or next travel country will require a test. In addition, many airlines also require testing and you should consult their websites for the requirements.
- There is currently no exemption to the rules for fully vaccinated passengers.