Privacy of personal information is important principle to Safari Partners Inc. We are committed to collecting, using and disclosing personal information responsibly and only to the extent necessary for the travel products and services we provide.
Information We Collect and Why
We collect, use and disclose personal information online in order to serve our clients travel needs.This may include the following personal information: your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and information related to your computer hardware and software which could include your operating system, IP address, cookie-information, browser, domain name, and website referral URLs.
Furthermore, we collect additional personal information offline that may include the following: age, credit card information, passport information, date of birth, dietary conditions and other personal information deemed to be relevant in booking your holiday.
We collect personal information in order to fulfill the following purposes:
- to understand your needs and eligibility for travel services.
- to secure travel reservations and other travel-related services
- to issue documents and vouchers.
- to provide travel suppliers with information for necessary purchasing arrangements for our travel products.
- Distribute publications that you have subscribed to.
The Safari Partners may from time-to-time need to disclose some of your personal information to third-party suppliers we contract to carry out your travel services. We will only disclose the information that is required to successfully arrange these services and no authority is given for this information to be used outside of the procurement of the travel services you have purchased.These third-party suppliers may include airlines, railroads, tour operators, computer reservations system providers, and other travel-related vendors.
The Safari Partners will not sell, rent of disclose any of your personal information to any entity or person, except in the following conditions:
- to your identified agent who will handle your booking.
- to our employees, service providers or subcontractors that require the information for the booking of your holiday arrangements.
- to government bodies and regulators where such information is required by law.
- to bring legal action against an individual who may be causing interference or injury to the rights or property ofThe Safari Partners.
- to respond to a judicial or law enforcement request in matters related to public safety or the rule of law.
Your personal information may be stored and process in Canada or any other country in which The Safari Partners or its third-party suppliers and subcontractors conduct business. Your use of this website consents to this information being transferred across borders.
Accuracy of InformationThe Safari Partners will ensure every effort as to the accuracy of your information. The customer is responsible for notifying us of any change in their personal information.
The Safari Partners makes every reasonable effort to safeguard your information.Where information is used by third-party suppliers we do not guarantee the security of your information, however we do ensure reasonable safeguards are in place to prevent the misuse of your personal information.
If you have any concerns with out policy or would like to request a review of the personal information we have on file for you, please send us an email.