- All travellers are required to present a negative COVID-19 test certificate upon arrival. The test must be a Real Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) test, with the sample collected within 7 days of arriving into Namibia.
- All Travellers must complete a Traveller Health Questionnaire before arriving or on arrival.
- Presentation of Covid-19 PCR negative certificate and the Travel Health Questionnaire.
- Temperature & health screening.
- PCR Testing can be done in Windhoek where test results can be emailed within 48 hours.
- There is a rapid testing facility in Windhoek which will return results in approximately 5 hours, though at a much higher cost. This will allow for a quicker departure from Windhoek to return home however.
- Tests can also be conducted at Tsumeb, Keetmanshoop & Swakopmund during weekdays only. Allow 48 to 72 hours prior to departure in order to guarantee the results are back in time.
- Some camps and lodges in Namibia allow for a nurse to be flown in for testing right at your camp. Results will be emailed for presentation at the airport. This usually needs to be pre-arranged and you should contact your tour operator or lodge in advance.
- There is no specific requirement for exit of Namibia, however it is likely your home country or next travel country will require a test. In addition, many airlines also require testing and you should consult their websites for the requirements.
- There is currently no exemption to the rules for fully vaccinated passengers.